Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Print Designs



Ok so all my print designs are done! I am doing both Digital Print and Screen Print and I have submitted the designs for both just have to get them on to fabric now! I did my print designs for my screens by hand, and my images for digital print are all photoshop images. My initial inspiraiton for my print designs came from the 'Make Do and Mend' idea and consists of imagery such as sewing machines, bobbins, and scissors. My screen prints will be printed onto various fabrics in a range of colours from my palette. I am just going to experiment with this technique and hopefully come up with some great sample I can put into my trend book. My digital prints will be printed onto white cotton.



Screen Print Design




Digital Print Design


If you use my images anywhere please credit me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment