Monday, January 4, 2010


I received this email 10 minutes ago. We do get quite a few emails like this but I never post them as sometimes they are personal. 
This email and others like it are exactly why we blog and create our videos. To know that others enjoy, benefit and learn from our videos is such an incredible feeling. - Thank you all for continuing to support us.


Hi Sam and Nic

I just wanted to let you know how inspirational you are. I have been feeling really bored with my look lately and so I went onto youtube to google make up tutorials and found you two!

I am obsessed!  All I have done over the past week is read your blog and watch your tutorials – I’m even dreaming about makeup and I fall asleep thinking about how I am going to do my make up the next day. I hate fancy dress but really want someone to have a party just so that I can do a Twiggy or Frank-n-Furter look!

I would absolutely love to be a make up artist but I feel that it is too late and too expensive to even consider it, but doing my own make up is enough for me at the moment and what I have learnt from you two is just fantastic.

I just wanted to let you know that you have brightened my life up.

Thanks again,

No comments:

Post a Comment