Friday, May 14, 2010

MAKE UP FOR EVER - Aqua Pencils

Why oh why did the MAKE UP FOR EVER store close down in South Moulton Street?  
Infact, now I think about it a few great make-up stores closed at around the same time including South Moulton Street drugstore and Face Stockholm. Perhaps the rent was increased or the location was wrong. Either way I have no doubt that if MUFE were still there it would be doing a roaring trade. 

Since holding our make-up course in Guru Make-up Emporium (MUFE stockists and mail order) I have reignited my passion for the brand. Both Nic and I have been using the HD and Face & Body foundations, concealer and powder on shoots as well as eyeshadows, blushers and Aqua liners. 
I just received these Aqua pencils in the post and have to admit that I let out a yelp of delight when I opened them and Nicola had a moment of silence. 
We have since replaced almost all other liners in our kit with this tin of artist style pencils. Not only is the packaging slim, light and perfect for my kit but the lids don't fall off!
Above and beyond the packaging...the Aqua pencils are amazingly soft in texture and vibrant in colour.
Totally recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment