Thursday, July 15, 2010

K by Beverley Knight


K By Beverley Knight is a brand that provides a full range of products that address all of the issues overlooked for darker skin tones.
I recently created a tutorial incorporating many of the products from this range. I was really impressed by the range of colours and although my model had a skin tone that would usually require mixing foundations, K make one that's spot on and a beautiful consistency to work with. Likewise, the pressed powder.
Both Nic and I have been impressed by the quality of the eyeshadows. The black is a real black similar to our much loved Laura Mercier Noir eyeshadow, the payoff is velvety and blends perfectly.
Other products of note, the liquid liner is so easy to apply and again it is a real black although not waterproof so if you suffer from watery eyes it's not for you.

Beverley says 
“Time and time again I would find myself looking for make-up that would work for my skin – everything from bases to eye shadows and lipsticks. The choice was very limited and, like the vast majority of black and dark-skinned women, I found there wasn’t anything that provided the full spectrum of colours I needed. I was so excited to be offered the chance to work on my own range of products, introducing a home-grown brand which caters to all tones of black and asian skin.”
Beverley Knight

Available online from http://www.kbybeverleyknightcosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment