Friday, November 5, 2010

Britain's Next Top Model

On the 22nd and 23rd of October Nic and I were lucky enough to be invited to present some 30 minute demos on the Style Icon Workshop stage at Britain's Next Top Model Live.

We were so nervous on the first morning. As usual Nic wanted to present first and I had absolutely no intention of fighting her for it considering how tense I was feeling.
I cant say that we love doing these types of live events because we both suffer from nerves beforehand but the people that we meet always make is so worth it.
People, just like us that are interested in tips, techniques and advice. I love being able to put a few faces to names and blogs.

Thank you to all those that took the time to watch us and say hi and also to all of you that follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube or read this blog regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment