Monday, December 20, 2010

Nic's Top 10 winter products

1. I stumbled across Oilatum natural repair face cream, and I have to say I love it. My skin was so dry and flaky but after a week of using Oilatum it look healthy and radiant, the only problem is I get though it like its going out of fashion.


2. I like to wear Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour cream on top of my make up just on my cheek bones and my eyes because it makes the skin look glowing.

3. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour lip balm I put on when I go to bed so my lips stay conditioned all night.
I like the Arden one as it stays conditioning for longer.

 4. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua is my newest foundation, the first time I used it I was unsure if I liked it as much as the original Vitalumiere as I felt it had a little more coverage but I tried it again for a night out and loved it. So now I use it every day.

 

5. By Terry is the concealer I have been looking for.  I love love love this product. Moisturising yet has good coverage......Fantastic!
 6. Both Sam and I have raved about this mascara for a while now, its cheap and makes your lashes huge. It doesn't last so long before it drys out but its only £4 and works wonders.

7. Nars Multiples in Orgasm is a really nice cream blush to make the skin look healthy, it is slightly glittery which I like.
8. Laura Mercier Brow powder Duo, It gives a lovely soft finish to the brows and you have the choice of 2 colours depending on how you are feeling that day.

9. The Mac 266 brush is ideal to use with the Laura Mercier brow powder duo.

10. Clarins instant light natural lip perfector, This is not too glossy. It evens out the lips and just feels amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment