Thursday, January 5, 2012

Real Techniques Tutorials


Would you believe that I have never written a post about my brushes?!
To be honest, initially I was embarrassed to talk about them. "YouTuber's" get accused of all kinds of deception and greed (some warranted, most not) and I certainly did not want it to look like I was trying to force opinion.
True to form, this is not a post about my brushes, but rather the tutorials that accompany them.
Perhaps some people are not aware of their existence and as I put so much hard work into creating them I better let you know where to watch them. Below are links to a few of my favourites.

Facebook
                                   
                                                                   Glitter Disco Look

                                                                                    Colour Blocking Look

                                                                      Diva Lash Look
 
As these are brush tutorials I don't actually feature the make-up products in the video.
If you really know your stuff then you can jot down what you think i'm using and check it against the Real Techniques blog for a full product list.



No comments:

Post a Comment