Thursday, October 20, 2011

TRESemmé Colour Revitalise Fade Protection Shampoo

Ever dyed your hair red? If the answer is yes then you will know the intensive work that goes into maintaining the vibrancy for any longer than 1 or 2 weeks.
I learnt from experience that you just can't use any old shampoo.

Initially, I was using the TRESemmé 24hr Body shampoo and conditioner.  Fabulous if you want body, not so great if you want red hair. So I swapped to TRESemmé Colour Revitalise Fade Protection Shampoo & Conditioner
To say that this made a difference would be an understatement. Immediately, I noticed significantly less colour in the water when I washed my hair and I managed to go 5-6 weeks without needing to re-colour.
Having recently dyed my hair dark brown I am considering swapping to Colour Thrive Brunette Shampoo. Anyone tried it?

No comments:

Post a Comment